Home Page
繁體 簡體
Home Page

拆心理模式

拆心理模式

Home Page

巴夏:最簡單的方法,就是不需要方法
巴夏Bashar問答

問:
I have a belief that parking is easy in San Francisco
我有個信念,認為:在舊金山,停車很容易
And a friend of mine says that, “No, parking is very difficult ”
而我的一個朋友則說:不!那裡停車太難了!
I say, that’s because you believe that parking is difficult
我說:那是因為你相信停車難,所以才會難停車

巴夏:
Exactly
正是如此!

問:
These all help for manifestations
你說的這些,對我們的“顯化”都很有幫助
Is there any techniques or anything that you can
但有沒有什麼方法或技術,你可以跟我們……

巴夏:
There are an infinite number of techniques
方法和技術,有無數個

問:
Simple ones that maybe you can share
你可以分享一些“簡單的”方法和技術嗎?

巴夏:
There are an infinite number of simple techniques
簡單的方法和技術,也有無數個
The simplest technique is not needing a technique
最簡單的方法,就是不需要方法

問:
That’s awesome.
這個說得好!
So we just live our lives and we just observe
就是說,我們隻需要帶著覺察,用心過日子就可以了嗎?

巴夏:
You act on your highest passion every moment that you can
每一刻,在你的激情上,去行動
To the best you are able taking it as far as you can until you can take it no further.
盡你所能地去行動,直到你不能更精進一步為止
You do that with absolutely zero insistence or assumption as to what the outcome ought to look like
同時,你對應該產生的某種結果,不帶絲毫執著與預期的心態
Done!
就可以了!

問:
Yeah!
耶!

巴夏:
And all the tools we describe
所有我們講解的方法、工具
And staying in a positive state
以及保持積極正面的狀態
And defining everything that way based on whatever the action is you took
並且根據你所採取的行動,來定義每件事物
That’s the most basic technique we can deliver to you.
這些都是我們帶給你們的最基本的技術

It is literally a description of how reality works
(因為)它們其實就是對實相的運作方式的描述
Literally description of the structure of Existence.
也是對存有(神、宇宙)的結構的描述
It is literally an instruction manual.
說白了,它們就是“宇宙使用說明書”
It is not a philosophy
不是某種哲學理論
It’s not an opinion.
不是某種觀點
It’s a description of how reality works.
而是對實相(世界、宇宙)運作方式的描述
It’s an instruction manual
是宇宙使用的指南

in exactly the same way that if you wanted to learn how to operate one of your machines,
就像是說,如果你想學習如何使用某種機器
You would be given an instruction manual
你會拿到一本它的使用說明書
And you go, Let’s see
然後你說:“我看看哈!”
Flip flip flip flip
你翻…翻…翻…翻…
Oh
哦…
Number one: Press this button
第一步:“按這個按鈕”
Press
你按了!
Okay
完成!

Flip flip flip
你繼續翻…翻…翻…
Number two: Turn this lever
第二步:轉動控制桿
Turn the lever
你轉動了控制桿
Number three
第三步……
And on and on and on
如此地一步一步照做
It’s that literal
(宇宙使用說明書)就是這個道理

問:
And then synchronicity just start
然後,同步性就開始運作了

巴夏:
That’s one of the tools
同步性,是其中工具之一
It’s is always happening.
同步性事件總是在發生
But you’re either experiencing positive synchronicity or negative synchronicity
但你要麽經驗到正面的同步性,要麽經驗到負面的同步性
But something is being reinforced based on what you believe to be most true, most probable
而且總會有某些信念(同時顯化為外在事件或境況)被強化,也就是那些根基於你認為最真實、最正確、最可能發生的信念之上的信念

問:
So the blessing really is when we have a negative synchronicity is to go
所以,當我們經歷到負面同步性事件的時候,要意識到其中的祝福:
Aha, what’s going on?
“啊哈!發生了什麼呀?!”

巴夏:
Aha, the machine is working great
你說:啊哈!宇宙這台機器運轉得太好了!
Because it’s reinforcing my negative beliefs.
因為祂在強化我的負面信念
So if the machine is reinforcing my negative belief system
那如果這台“機器”在強化我的負面信念系統
And since it’s just a machine
並且祂隻是一台機器
and reinforces whatever I feed it
我“餵養”祂什麼,祂就強化什麼
Why wouldn’t it reinforced my positive belief system as well?
那祂什麼不能同樣強化我的正面信念呢?
Of course, it would have no reason to contradict me.
當然可以了!祂沒理由跟我對著幹!
It’s just the mechanism
這就是祂的運轉機制

問:
So that’s our opportunity.
那(負面同步性)就轉變成我們的機會了

巴夏:
There you go
你說對了!

問:
Awesome! Awesome!
太棒了!真是精妙絕倫!

巴夏:
Does that help?
這對你有幫助嗎?

問:
It helps a great deal
非常有幫助
Thank you very much.
非常感謝!

巴夏:
You are very welcome
非常不客氣!

其他文章


其他相關內容--


最新目録